Thursday 29 January 2015

Wifes Revenge: Part 2

This is the woman who had been sleeping with my husband. A pretty upper class stock broker she is. Well that was until I got to her. She is now a whore who works on the street to earn money for her pimp which is me. Doesn't she look much better with a little more meat on her bones? When I saw a little I mean 100 pounds worth haha. I crammed so much fatty foods down her throat she was bursting out of all those nice, expensive, business suits in no time. She was so upset when her nice toned figured vanished under mountain of fat, but once I gave her a few of my special pills any worries she had soon melted away. Most of her thought melted away, to be honest, as she became what she truly was, a fat bimbo. Its not all bad thought. I mean look at those knockers she now has. Men wont be able to keep their hands of those big babies and from the enjoyment my husband got from her, I know she'll be good in bed, even if she will be a bit slower and has left stamina. But, hey, what do you expect from a cheap whore like her. Maybe ill do a two for one deal with my ex husband and her to drive up my business. I'm sure those two would like to be doing it together again, that is, if they are not to dumb to remember who each other are now hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment