Sunday 4 January 2015

This little piggy


That's right piggy eat up. Get all nice and big for your mistress. Good girl. Now isn't this better? Being all nice and plump and girly. Much better then when you where a silly male now isn't it? I know you agree. Just think not that long ago you were nothng more then one of those gym junkies who liked to insult all the overweight people at the gym. What did you call me? A fat pig was it? Well lets just say I wasn't going to let you get away with it. It was easy enough to get revenge. I waited for you one night outside the gym then quickly knocked you out. I brought you back to my house and tied you up and once you woke up I began stuffing your face with food. All those fatty foods I fed you were filled with hormones, so the fatter you got, the girlier you got. How deliciously wonderful is that! Your toned muscular body quickly turned to fat as I stuffed your pretty little face. You soon had big womanly breast and an ass that would make girls jealous. You loved your changes though, didn't you? Having me make you all plump and girl was what you wanted cause pretty soon you were stuffing your own face. what was that? You did it for me? Oh how nice of my fat piggy to plump herself up for he mistress. Now eat up, I still want you twice the size of me before I'm happy. Lets really see who the fat pig is


No comments:

Post a Comment