Wednesday 21 January 2015

Sabotage

Wow Anne. Looks like you have been indulging a little too much I see. You belly is so big now. It feels so soft and squishy. You really need to lay off the snacks because you've really let yourself go since being named cheer captain over me. Don't worry though, I'm not upset you got picked over me. In fact I was happy for you which is why I've been sending you all those goodie baskets with yummy treats in them I made. What do you mean I have been trying to sabotage you? I'm not that gluttony who has been stuffing her face with food. I just simple provided you with the means to do so the pig inside you could be free. It also not my fault that the coach dropped you for getting fat and made me captain instead. Now you just sit down and have another muffin while ill go lead the team out.

No comments:

Post a Comment