Sunday 11 January 2015

Always Pay For Services

Don't these two look lovely. So big and round and so happy to serve whoever in anyway. Well what if I was to tell you that they have a little surprise. What surprise you ask, well their not as girlie as you may think. You See these fat ass's used to be Greg and John former clients of mine who thought they could get away with not paying for my services. How wrong they where. Since they couldn't pay me the money for my girls services so I decided they could earn it back. A few surgeries here, some hormones there and now we have Gwen and Julie my BBW she-male's. Unfortunately for them, all those surgeries weren't cheap so they got to work to pay me back for that as well and if they want to be changed back they need to pay for those too. So now instead of a small bill they now owe me close to $30,000 but don't worry girls with hard work I'm sure you'll pay off your debt in no time so get those big booties to work you fat cows. So would you like to acquire their services? Only $1 an hour for the two of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment