Saturday 10 January 2015

Crazed Ex

"Oh look you're home. What do you mean what am I doing her? Well I came to see your new girlfriend silly. You see, you broke up with me cause I let myself go so I just wanted to know if you'd do the same for lovely Janice here. Yes that's right I turned your fitness nut of a girlfriend into a fat cow like me haha. How you ask? It was easy enough I knew you where catching a flight to New York for a month to close a business deal, so I popped around to say high to Janice and introduced the wonder of my cooking, which thanks to a little something special, is irresistible and yet oh so fattening. You should of seen her so reluctant at first but once a force feed her that first mouthful I knew she would love it. Once I got her hooked there was not stopping her. She was a fat cow in a thin woman's body as it turns out and I had so much fun watching her gorge herself on food while packing on pound after pound. She is completely under my control as she will do whatever I say for a chance to have more of my cooking Doesn't she look amazing though? well not as amazing as me but don't worry as you new mistress ill take care of you two while you worship me like a goddess. What's that? You wont do it? Haha sweetie I own both of you, you just don't know it yet. Breaking up with me was your last mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment