Tuesday 13 January 2015

Bun in the Oven

Sharni had a big night out. She had drunk a lot and ended up going home with a really cute guy last night. After some of the best drunken sex she had ever had, Sharni simply gathered her things and left. Once she got in the door, Sharni began to feel a sharp pain in her stomach. Hunching over, Sharni could feel a pressure building up and it start to push her stomach outwards. Her stomach quickly inflated outwards giving Sharni the look of a woman in the late stages of her pregnancy. Shortly after it started, her stomach came to a halt and with a groan Sharni placed her hands on her new belly feeling how tight it was. "What's happening to me?" Sharni groaned as she rubbed her belly. "You're pregnant you dumb slut" An angry woman replied. "Who are you? and what are you doing in my house?" Sharni responded in fear. "I'm Felicity and you slept with my boyfriend last night!" Felicity yelled. "I didn't know that" Sharni replied slumping against a wall. "Doesn't matter now. I'm a witch you see and I put a spell on my boyfriend so any whores like you, who slept with him, ended up with a bun in their oven" Felicity replied smugly "And it looks like you got a big bun cooking" Felicity added rubbing Sharni's large stomach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment