Saturday 10 January 2015

Boyfriend Stealer Payback

Wow my roommate is dumb. She stole my boyfriend off me, so I poked a hole in one of his condoms, hoping he'd get her pregnant when they had sex. Well it worked, cause now she is pregnant, but she doesn't know that, and he has left her. She thinks it is because she is getting fat, dumb bitch. So now she is on a strict diet shake only plan to help her loose the weight, but as her belly keeps expanding she becomes more and more desperate to loose it, therefore, increasing her shake intake which is why she is now chugging a whole container of it. What she is to stupid to notice is, I buy her weight gain powder to put in her shakes not weight lose so not only is she pregnant, but she is gaining weight like crazy and she is only 4 months in. The best part is even if she realises its too late. Her body will be ruined from pregnancy so there is no chance of her stealing my new boyfriend and as an added bonus she'll have a lot more then a few pregnancy pounds to lose afterwards as well. The best part is, I get to watch as she turns into a fat pregnant cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment