Monday 26 January 2015

Wifes Revenge: Part 1

This is just too good. Look at how huge that ass is. Its going to make me rich. This big booty babe here is my husband. Well Ex now seeing as he is now  more of a she. You see I found out he had been seeing another woman and I was furious, but rather then get angry and confront him I decided to have a little revenge instead. I pretend to not  know and act like everything was normal between us. Little did he know, however, I had started to put some special little pills into his morning coffee and breakfast. He had no idea and just assumed that I was being just a good little house wife and cooking him breakfast every morning. Pretty soon thought, my special pills took affect. He began to loose a lot of size in his upper body but seemed to be expanding in his lower half. Soon his suit pants he wore to work became a little snug as they struggled to get over his thickening thighs. He was also finding it really hard to concentrate as the pills started to reduce his IQ. I quickly upped his intake as I started to put the pills in his meals. That was when he started to develop lovely female features in his upper body like nicely sized tits. His ass ballooned with more and more fat and became this big bubble butt before you. He is also incredible stupid now which is why I am in charge of everything as now he's is a fat ass bimbo. I plan to put him to work on the street for me cause with a booty like that he's sure to attract a lot of customers, even with a small relic of his maleness still between his legs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment