Saturday 10 January 2015

The Magic Convention

Lisa was at a  annual magic convention in town. The tall thin bleach blond haired woman didn't like or really believe in magic, so she only attended to insult the idiots who believed in it and all the people who tried to fool them into believing. She was searching for her next prey when she walked past Karla the weight magician. "What magic do you do?" Lisa asked the magician as she walked over. "I have the power to alter peoples weight" replied Karla. "You can change the weight of others huh? Lisa said smugly "I have never heard anything more ridicules. You're just another hack I bet trying to scam losers" Lisa said insulting the magician. "Oh I'm a hack am I?" Karla said poking Lisa in her flat stomach. "Hey what the.." Lisa yelled before stomach began to surge outwards. Lisa's stomach was inflating before her eyes and it was getting heavier. As her stomach continued to surge forward it started to spill over the waist band of her jeans and then spilt into two rolls of fat. The rest of Lisa's body also started to soften a little as her butt rounded out and her breasted puffed up more, but it was nothing compared to the expansion which had ocured in her mid section. Her fat belly soon split into two large rolls of fat and the bottom roll had started to sag down and now cover er crotch area. "please make it stop" Lisa whinned. "Do yo believe my magic is real now?" Karla asked with a smug grin. "Yes. Yes I do now turn me back" Lisa whimpered. "Not just yet my dear. I have a show to perform first and you are now my new stage hand and star attraction" Karla said "But your not finished yet" Karla added before putting her hands to Lisa's enlarged stomach. As she did Lisa felt her face become round as she developed a second chin. Lisa could also tell that her blond hair had turned somewhat red as well. "Don't worry. I might changed you back during the performance, now smile for the camera's" Karla said as she smiled for photo's

No comments:

Post a Comment