Saturday 6 June 2015

Muscle Man VS the Fem Ray

Muscle Man was the greatest hero of Veron City. Strong, powerful and as brave as you'd believe, for the cities greatest hero. But now he had fallen right into his arch nemesis, The Vixens, trap. The Vixen lured Muscle Man into her lair and then zapped him with her new Fem ray. He was powerless as the Vixen's Fem ray altered his big strong muscular body. His muscles melted away as his body turned to a soft jiggly one, while he began to shrink in height until his 6'2 frame was reduced to 5'3. His chest surged outwards as two large bouncy breast formed, causing his outfit to split down the middle on give the Vixen a good look at his new impressive cleavage. His hair grew longer as his hands became dainty and feminem while his hips and ass rounded out to give him a nice thick rear. The bottom of his outfit fell to the floor as his thicker lower half burst free. His face then changed into that of a matured woman's as his transformation was complete. "The city's greatest hero reduced to fat cow, how delicious. I think I'll call you Milk Maid seeing as muscle man is to manly for you" Vixen said as she jiggled the former hero's large melons. "what have you done to me" Milk Maid screamed. "This is only just the beginning my dear Milk Maid. I plan to get this body of yours fatter and eventually pregnant" Vixen said with a wicked grin. "Pregnant" Milk maid said with a whimper. "Well how else am I meant to breed my super soldiers without ruining my great figure" Vixen said as she laughed wickedly  

No comments:

Post a Comment