Sunday 7 June 2015

Fat Cow

"What have you done to me" groaned Cassie as she tried to move but was pinned down by her weight. " I just gave you a blossoming figure my dear" The witch grinned wickedly. "I'm a fat cow!" Cassie screamed as she looked over her plump flabby body. "well I guess your figure matches your personality now, doesn't it?" the witched laughed "maybe next time you wont be so rude to use larger women" she added as she poked Cassies soft rolls. "Pleas change me back. I don't want to be a fat cow" Cassie pleaded. "now why would I do that my dear? I just loving watching your body jiggle with every movement" the witched said as see groped Cassie's belly and shook it "And besides, I'm not nearly done with you yet. I'm plan to make you twice this size and then some" The witch smiled. "No, please, No!" Cassie screamed as she tried to get up but struggled to move her heavy frame. "trust me my dear, you're not going anywhere" The witch smirk as a donut magically appeared in her hand and then was swiftly shoved into Cassie's mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment