Monday 29 December 2014

The Roommate

I cant believe how much my life has change over the last year. I was a young single man who was struggling to pay his rent so I put out an add for a roommate online and got a reply almost instantly. The next week he moved in  and was so kind to offer to make dinner for the night. Dinner  was a strange dish I had never seen before but I ate the meal as I didn't want to be rude and truth be told it was quit tasty. The next day I began very dizzy and could not stand up straight as I felt very ill. My roommate said he'd go out and see if he could find some medicine for me to help me get over it which I thought was very nice of him. He returned some time later with these weird pills that tasted strange but I took them without question. The made me feel funny and had some unusual side affects as soon my body lost most of its muscle mass as it shrank and I continued to lose weight. My hair began to grow out while my facial features changed giving me a more feminine look and soon my voice changed to match. I was also finding it harder to think and I knew I should be worried, but he told me not to worry as I would get over it soon. He was so caring and I felt the only way to repay such kindness was to obey my new master. Eventually started to enjoy taking the pills and the more I took, the more my body began to change. I was soon beginning to lose height as my chest started to inflate as my breast grew and my hips and butt expanded outwards. He soon took over all my expenses and things I didn't need to worry about like money as he would take car of it all as I was his little house wife he would just cook and clean for him which I happily for master. It was not long until I enjoyed my new feminine figure master had given me and soon I began to crave sex, but not sex with just anyone. One night my wish came true as he came into my room and swiftly had me down to nothing more then my bra and panties he bought me the other day. Soon enough they had been removed as well as h looked over me very pleased to see my silly penis had been replaced by a new vagina ready to go. The night was full of lust as sex as a female was the greatest thing I ever experienced and I never wanted it to stop. The next few months was when my stomach started to expand and I knew I was caring his child but I was happy to as this was my duty. So here I am. My belly big and swollen with his son developing inside me waiting to enter this world and my master and I cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment