Saturday 27 February 2016

More Than A Bet

"Yep, it looks like your belly is bigger then mine. I guess you really can drink and eat way more then me. Looks like you win the bet Adam." Matilda said poking Adam's large gut  "My god what a dumbass he is. He thinks I made this stupid bet with him cause I actual thought I could eat more greasy food and drink more beer then him. I made it so I could get him really fat and round then leave his bloated ass. Look at how hue his gut is now. All that beer has really done a number on him. Who'd believe he was once so fit and slim with a rock hard six pack and big muscular arms. Now his body is just a flabby mess. Deserver him right for saying I've put on weight but. Oh what's that dear, you want to have another beer while I feed you some cake to celebrate? Well of course, I wouldn't want you waste away in your victory

No comments:

Post a Comment