Wednesday 4 November 2015

Buisiness Proposal

Look at you. You are a mockery of your old self. Such a mans man you were. Chairman of one of the biggest company in the city and now you are just a knocked up whore. So feminem and so small. Well except for that belly and giant tits of course. Just think all you had to do was accept my very reasonable business offer. Instead I have to force a hostile take over. It didn't end that bad for you though. I mean you didn't get any money for your multi million dollar corporation, but you did get to become my bimbo secretary. I was even generous in giving you those big melons on your chest. Although, maybe if they were smaller you wouldn't of attracted as much attention from the male staff. I knew your bimbo instincts couldn't resist for long but even I was surprised when your belly ballooned out. Oh well, maybe you'll make a better single mum then CEO.

No comments:

Post a Comment