Sunday 11 October 2015

Soon to be Milf

My step sister Nicki giggled as she took yet another photo. Just yester day I was her step brother Eddy but now I was a copy of her mother and my step mother Heather. It was all because Nicki over heard me tell my friends that id totally get it on with Heather and how hot a milf she is. Les just say Nicki didn't like it one bit and before I knew it i was an exact copy of Heather. Nicki told me the only way to reverse the changes was if I slept with her boyfriend Carl. I was reluctant but Nicki gave me no choice. I felt weird once I felt Carl cum inside me and to my surprise it actually felt good to be fucked as a hot woman. But once it was all over Nicki just laughed at me and said the change was now permanent and id soon be a really milf. I was shocked Nicki had tricked me into having sex with Carl cause he wanted to sleep with Heather as well. Now i'm stuck as a copy of Heather and are 7 months pregnant with Nicki's boyfriends baby. Its not all bad though. Carl told me i was better in bed then Nicki and that if we kept sleeping together he'd leave her for me when the baby is born. I'm going to make sure im the hottest milf in town for him as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment