Monday 13 July 2015

Staying Loyal

See this hot piece of ass here in the oh so tight black pants . This is my Nikki formerly my lover Nick until I found out he was cheating on me. So I did want any normal sane upset girlfriend would do and feminized his cheating ass beyond recognition. He looks much better now don't you think with all those nice soft girly curves. Much better then those defined muscles and cock, I must say. It was fun watching him squirm as his whole body shrunk to a dainty girls one. All of his body except his ass which you cant take your eyes off that is. I made sure that got bigger since he always did love fat bubble butts. So what was it that you wanted to ask me again? I'm sure me and Nikki here could have a lot of fun with you as long as stay loyal. Then again maybe you want to cheat now.

No comments:

Post a Comment