Tuesday 24 February 2015

Pregify Me

I was just mucking around on my phone one day, when I came across the pregify me app. I always wanted to know what id look like pregnant so, I decided it would be fun to do. I opened the app and took a quick selfie like it said but nothing happened. Thinking it didn't work, I did it again with the same result. Feeling a little disappointed I decided to forget it and go watch TV when I felt a pressure build in my stomach. Looking down I was shocked to she my flat stomach had become a bulge. My hands shot down to my inflated belly as I tried to push t back in. This was to no avail, of course, as my belly continued to push forward and inflate bigger and bigger. I ran to the mirror and was shocked to see that I now looked pregnant. I was over come with joy as my belly pushed out further and further. It eventually came to an end, but not before my breast puffed up a little, to really give me that mother to be look. I stood their overjoyed as I rubbed my big pregnant belly and felt how tight it now was. Looking down I thought, If two makes me this big, imagine what three could do. I grinned as I posed for another photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment